I. Basic provisions
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “ GDPR ”) is Eva Solanská IČ 766 03 679 with its registered office at Zádveřice 492, 76312 Zádveřice – Raková (hereinafter referred to as the “ administrator ”).
2. The contact details of the administrator are
Address: Zádveřice 492, 76312 Zádveřice – Raková
Phone: +420 777 481 075
3. Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained in fulfilling your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of processing personal data
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for the sending of commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful order fulfillment (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator, < / li>
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. There is no / individual automatic decision-making by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
1. The administrator retains personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relations (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for a period before the withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, for a maximum of 3 years, if personal data are processed on the basis of consent. </ li>
2. After a period of retention of personal data manager personal clears data. V. Recipients of personal data (administrator subcontractors) 1. Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments under the contract,
- Providing e-shop and other e-shop services.
- providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and
- The right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller referred to in Article III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
1. The administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the personal information.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form, in particular…controller
3. Thedeclares that only persons authorized by him / her have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in full.
2. You agree to these terms by checking the agreement via the online form. By checking the agreement, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
3. The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on its website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING ACTIVITIESIn the case of the processing of personal data which is based on the consent of data subjects for for the purpose of sending commercial communications and for the purposes of other direct marketing activities of the internet trader.1. IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR1.1. The administrator of your personal data is the business company Eva Solanská with its registered office at Zádveřice 492, 76312 Zádveřice – Raková, identification number: 766 03 679, (hereinafter the “ administrator “).
</ div>1.2. The administrator’s contact details are as follows: delivery address Zádveřice 492, 76312 Zádveřice – Raková, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +420 777 481 075.
< div> 1.3. The administrator has not appointed a Privacy Officer.2. LEGAL REASON FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA2.1. The legal reason for processing your personal data is your consent given by this administrator in the sense of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter (a) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“the Regulation”) / strong> “).3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA3.1. The purpose of processing your personal data is to send business messages and perform other marketing activities by the administrator towards your person.3.2. There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation.4. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA4.1. The period for which your personal data will be stored by the administrator is 5 years, but no longer than the withdrawal of your consent to the processing of personal data (for this purpose processing).5 . OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA5.1. Other recipients of your personal data will be persons providing marketing services for administrators and technology companies providing hosting, operation and operation of the e-shop and corporate IT infrastructure.5.2. The controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization.6. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
6.1. Under the conditions set out in the Regulation, you have the right to request access to your personal data from the controller, the right to correct or delete your personal data, or restrict their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to transfer your personal data. div>6.2. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by the administrator. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to such withdrawal of consent. You can revoke your consent to the processing of personal data as follows: by phone at +420 777 481 075 or by email at email@example.com or by post to the address Zádveřice 492, 76312 Zádveřice – Raková. Furthermore, it is possible to revoke the consent to the processing of personal data by unsubscribing in the footer of the received newsletter and then its confirmation by email.6.3. If you believe that the processing of your personal data has violated or violated the Regulation, you have, among other things, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.6.4. You are not obliged to provide personal data. The provision of your personal data is not a legal or contractual requirement, nor is it a requirement that is necessary to conclude the contract.You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, if profiling relates to this direct marketing. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
What are cookies
Cookies are used by the vast majority of websites. These are short text files created by a web server and stored on your computer via a browser. When you return to the same website later, the browser sends the saved cookie back and the server retrieves all the information it has previously stored with you.
Cookies on the company’s website are set by us or third parties (entities with which we have a contract). So-called relational and persistent files are used. Relational (short-term) are cookies that are permanently deleted after the end of the session. On the contrary, long-term cookies are stored on your computer until they expire (maximum 2 years) or are not deleted from your computer. The files allow our company to recognize your repeat visit.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Optimization – t These files allow you to track anonymous user data (such as click trends) and provide a long-lasting, seamless page for all users of the site.
- Analytical – These files are used to understand how our website visitors use and access them. This allows them to be optimized for user needs to be as user-friendly as possible.
- Performance – important for the proper functioning of the website, improving the user experience. They will help us remember your preferences to make your next visit more convenient and easier to find.
- Necessary – the necessary cookies are used for the proper functioning of the website – so they remember your choices and other information so that you do not have to provide this information again.
- Advertising – Advertising and targeted cookies record your visits to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to show you ads that are relevant to you. We also use this information to limit the number of ad repeats you see and to measure the effectiveness of your ad campaigns. For this purpose, we may also share this information with third parties (advertisers). We need your consent to use these cookies. You can set your preferences in relation to advertising and targeted cookies at any time in a web browser as described below. These cookies are valid for a maximum of 2 years.
Disagreement and deletion of cookies
If you wish to reject or delete all cookies, you can do so in your browser settings. If cookies are rejected, the functionality of these sites may be reduced and some parts of the site may not display properly.
These conditions take effect on May 25, 2018.